Trip Planner: USA / California / San Juan Bautista / Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area
This user policy is in addition to any user policy or terms and conditions imposed by the Facebook host.It couldn't be easier to arrange your visit to Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area and many more San Juan Bautista attractions: make an itinerary online using Inspirock's San Juan Bautista trip itinerary planner.
As a user of the California State Parks Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division’s Facebook pages you may express your views, comments, ideas, insights, and criticisms about the California State Parks and the OHMVR Division.
At the same time, you should show courtesy and respect to others and must not use the wall to abuse others, expose others to offensive or inappropriate content, or for any unlawful purpose.
Please be aware this policy may change at any time.
When using the Facebook wall, please ensure that you:
• do protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information of either yourself or of others in your posts to the wall (for example, names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers);
• do represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person;
• do not be abusive, harass or threaten others;
• do not make defamatory or libelous comments;
• do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language;
• do not use obscene or offensive language;
• do not post material to the wall that infringes the intellectual property rights of others;
• do not post multiple versions of the same view to the wall or make excessive postings on a particular issue;
• do not promote commercial interests in your posts to the wall;
• do not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organizations;
• do not encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
• do not incite hatred on the basis of any personal characteristic, including on the basis of race, gender, marital or domestic status, disability, sexuality or age;
• do not identify matters that are currently the subject of legal proceedings or would break a court's non-publication order; and
• do not make comments that are irrelevant to the topic being discussed on a particular thread.
The OHMVR Division reserves the right to enforce this Acceptable Use Policy at its discretion and may remove any posted messages that it considers to be in breach of this policy. The OHMVR Division may also block or delete you as a user if it considers your posts to be in violation of this policy.
Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area reviews
I have been going to ride here since 1970, when Mr. Harris operated the park as a private riding area. Hollister Hills was the original California OHV Park in 1975, and is a valuable public resource..... more
I have been going to ride here since 1970, when Mr. Harris operated the park as a private riding area. Hollister Hills was the original California OHV Park in 1975, and is a valuable public resource..... more »
This is a destination location, few places like this in California, load up your bike/quad/4x4 and let loose!
This is a destination location, few places like this in California, load up your bike/quad/4x4 and let loose! more »
This park is very awesome! There are lots of trails for all types of off-roading. Cool views even if it gets a little congested sometimes. There are 2 sides to this park, one side is for dirt bikes and one side is for 4 wheelers. This is nice because I don’t have to worry about a dirt biker flying down the trail when I’m wheeling, and flying into a wheeler when I’m dirt biking.
This park is way bigger than I thought. Tons of trails to ride on from beginners to expert. All trails are rated with a symbol for their difficulties. Definitely could spend the weekend here. They have camping available.
Plan your trip to San Juan Bautista
Compose it!Your own itinerary for your car vacation, beach vacation, city trip, any near or distant journey ... ready within 10 minutes.
Customize it.Refine your plan. We find the best routes and opportunities.
Book it.Choose from the best accommodations (Expedia, AirBnB), airlines and activities, by yourself or share with travel professionals for the utmost experience. Up to 50% discount!
Do it yourself.Or share your plan with travel professionals for a customized trip
Popular things to do in San Juan Bautista
Trips in California by other users
10 days in Dana Point BY A USER FROM SWEDEN Courtney's SandCastle Universal Playground Dana Point Harbor Dolphin & Whale Watching 14 days in United States & Indiana BY A USER FROM SWEDEN New York City Indianapolis New Orleans 1 day in California BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Alcatraz Island Fisherman's Wharf Golden Gate Bridge 13 days in Rutherford BY A USER FROM SWEDEN St. Supery Winery Elizabeth Spencer Winery Inglenook 15 days in United States BY A USER FROM SWEDEN New York City Orlando New Orleans 15 days in San Francisco BY A USER FROM SWEDEN The Embarcadero Alcatraz Island Fisherman's Wharf